Sunday, September 16, 2012

What I Wore Sunday

What I Wore Sunday!

So let me just start by saying that one of my favorite things to do is go through my Blogger Reading List of all the Blogs I follow and look at their "What I Wore" Posts.  I love to see how other girls get dressed up and what inspires them to buy certain clothes :)  My absolute favorite posts!

So I thought I would do 2 things with my Post today...show you what I wore to church today and tell you where I got my pieces, then later in the week try to re-make my skirt with my sewing machine...hahah again I said "TRY"  :)  



Top: $15 Found in a small shop in Corona Del Mar, CA
Skirt: H&M $24
Shoes: TJMax  $34
Earrings: A gift from my sister-in-law Cathy :)
Necklace & Bracelet: Brighton....not sure the price but both were on sale :) 

Oh, man looking at this picture I think...wow I need a tan, and my roots need a touch up...but this is me :)  Have a Blessed week!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment