Monday, September 17, 2012

Home Made Brown Sugar Body Scrub

"Home Made Brown Sugar Body Scrub"



Hi friends, here is a great Beauty gift you can make for a friend or yourself :) 

I just love to start making this when FALL comes around.  Its great for dry skin and a wonderful gift for anyone this Holiday Season!  

Here is What you will need to make the Scrub!

1) Brown Sugar Raw - it's a little rough so it's good for the scrub

2) Extra or Regular olive Oil

3) Optional - Pure Vanilla, or some sort of essential oil for the smell



Ok, lets GO..... this is Fast and Easy!

Put 1 cup of your Brown Sugar into a bowl, ADD 1 cup of the Olive Oil, ADD 1 teaspoon of vanilla if you wish, or just a few drops of your essential oil (be very careful, essential oils can be very strong, so I would say 2 drops is enough) and MIX!  To this batch I also added 1 tablespoon of Avocado Oil.
Mix until all the sugar and oil are blended together well. Next put it into a container, I use plastic because I keep mine in the shower and if it were glass and I broke it in the shower, that would be very bad. So my recommendation is a plastic jar :) 


Last, I wrap mine with some garland and add a spoon for scooping it out!  Its a great gift and I hope you try it. 




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Is it bad that I want to eat the body scrub?! Ha!

    Thanks so much for linking up at the CHQ Blog Hop. We're thrilled you joined us last week and hope you'll be back next week as well! We've got another AMAZING giveaway for everyone...you won't want to miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to try this! Thanks for sharing!

    Following from the blog hop!
    http://aworldofcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete